Does Anyone Know How To Record Phone Calls On MagicJack?

1510 Views      3 Replies

Converse and share knowledge about anything and everything related to the current forum
  • Welcome to Codez4Mac
  • Codez4Mac is a friendly, community-oriented website for Mac and iOS users. Codez4Mac is the largest community of its kind with over 232001 registered members who have written more than 709549 messages. Become one of the members, enjoy the many daily topics, and search our massive archive of information. Registration is free and our New Members section has been designed to give our new members a jump start into the community. Enjoy!

Mac Maniac

Invites: 0
I've tried TRx but it only records my half of the conversation, even though I select the Tigerjack USB audio input.
But my version of TRx isn't cracked... so, perhaps that could be the problem.

Anyone know the crack or serial for that?

Or, perhaps there is another way to record MagicJack conversations. Right now I'm using a regular phone plugged into the MagicJack USB port, but there is also a way to use MagicJack without a phone, just utilizing the headphones and mic on the Mac. Maybe I could then use something like WireTapPro.

Has anyone successfully been able to record phone calls over Mac VOIP?

Please share your knowledge.

thanks

Intel Bunny

hackthemac.blogspot.com

Mac Maniac

thank you, but I already did a google search before I inquired here
why? because of the hundreds of responses that return from that search... none of them are for Mac.
Go ahead, see for yourself - search "recording calls MagicJack," and see hundreds of links, then search "OS X "recording calls MagicJack," and see none.
also, most recording methods require buying some external device, that is why I specifically asked if anyone had got TRx to work.
I was hoping that someone here in the audio forum would be knowledgeable about a Mac software solution
Last edited by SwigDiddly on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mac Extraordinaire

It is simple, u send it trough something people in the production sector call a bus, the app is called soundflowerbed, if you open it you can set your audio in and out on to different channels in soundflowerbed, and on soundflower u can send the channels trough your speakers but you can then also use quicktime or any other recording application and record but with the soundflowerchannel as your imput, it's a puzzle but if u think a bit about it and maybe make a little sketch you will certainly be able to record all your calls, from the moment you set it up :D
It doesn't hurt to use the 'Thanks' button.